This section will cover will cover how herbs and plants can be used to create a living pharmacy and edible garden using all the principles of good landscape design and that is:
- Starting with structural planting
- Establishing multi functional shelter belts.
- Pastures that will help deal with metabolic issues, excess sugars, insulin resistance.
- Anti-inflammatory plants for pastures and hedges
- Anthelmintic plants to be added to pastures and hedges.
- Establishing bio-fuels.
- Creating outdoor rooms and spaces using living visual and physical barriers like multi functional hedges.
- Creating a herbal pharmacy paddock and herbal ley track system.
- Fruit trees
- Herbs culinary and medicinal