Section for Sale
We are also looking for someone to intermittently graze their sheep or a small pony this section
- $65,000.00 negotiable
- Situated on SH 3 just inside the 50km sign on the town’s Northern boundary.
- 241 Bridge street.
- For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone 063450737
- 993 square metres
- Approximately 16m road boundary.
- This semi rural section has unimpeded views north across farmland towards Mt Taranaki.
- It is near to a newly developed large modern subdivsion.
- Well fenced with tap water on site.
- With in walking distance of the vibrant town centre.
- Just a few minutes drive from Ohakea Airbase and approximately 20minutes from Palmerston North city centre.
- Just minutes walk to the primary school.
- Ideal building site for a residential house and or an owner operated business with north and south bound traffic on SH3 passing daily.
- The section’s generous northern boundary has large dairy pasture providing a rural atmosphere with the benefits of true ‘village’ living.
- Bulls could be regarded as the new ‘Greytown’ on the North Island’s west coast with its cafes, French boutique shops, a NZ label clothing shop, lavender store, horse transport stop off point, relocatable houses.